Thursday, February 23, 2012

Book Signing at Literary Live Books in Grand Rapids

Fireplace at Literary Life
This weekend I have the great privilege to spend some time in Eastown in Grand Rapids. I love this eclectic neighborhood and have tried to visit it as often as allowed. I plan on getting a hot dog at Yesterdog and from 2-4 p.m. I will be talking books and maybe signing a few at Literary Live Books on the corner of Wealthy and Eastern. 
 
I spent a lot of time there when I was in college and home for the summer. There is nothing like a hot dog after a night of dancing. I have to tell you a secret though. About the closest I ever came to being arrested happened in Eastown after enjoying a band at the Intersection. I won't go into the details except to say "I didn't inhale." but luckily someone decided to try a little burglary close by and the officer had to leave in a hurry and so did we!

 I won’t be reliving that but that hot dog is making me mighty hungry and maybe will head down the street for a cold one. I can't guarantee I will make the other sites but will be enjoying two hours surrounded by books. What better for a Saturday afternoon. I will be there rain or lots of snow. I would love to see you there!


SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
TRADITIONAL AUTHOR SIGNING WITH
W.S. GAGER
HUMOROUS WHODUNITS: A CASE OF INFATUATION


Wendy Gager writes funny mysteries that really keep you guessing!  Come meet her and have her sign your copy of her latest book!  Mitch Malone is a hard-boiled crime reporter who loves facts and doesn’t love kids.  What happens when a cute intern, with a child, gets involved with the mob and needs Mitch’s help?  Buy the book and find out!

1 comment: