Friday, July 9, 2010

A Case of Accidental Intersection Now Out


My apologies for sadly lacking in the blog department. I have a million excuses but the worst is the computer taking a dive. Luckily it was fixable so I’m back in business. Enough of that though. The big news is (drum roll here)…

A CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INTERSECTION is available on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com and from my publisher: Oaktreebooks.com. It also is available at your local bookstore but you might have to order it. It will be worth the wait of a few days.

In the second Mitch Malone Mystery, the crime beat reporter is in another fix when he has to spend times in a hospital, which he hates. A car accident has him stumped and when he looks closer, he finds more bodies. If he can’t figure it out and get his exclusive, he could be found floating in the river.

I had so much fun writing this one (okay the editing was horrible and took forever) at least the characters, I couldn’t let them be when the story was done. I had to write a Mitch Malone short story. Send me an email at wsgager@yahoo.com and I will send you a pdf of the Eyes Have It.
Also, the launch for the book will be Tuesday, July 13 at the Koffee Kuppe in downtown Fremont (Michigan) from 7-9 p.m. Come join us for a great time and some great coffee – Mitch Malone style!

No comments:

Post a Comment