Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 9 of 12 Days of Christmas Great Reads and Great Friends - Catherine Coulter

Day 9s Great Reads and Great Friends is a bit different than the others. Catherine Coulter is an author who always gives great reads, but I have never met her. Someday I would love to chat with her about writing and how she creates her characters. I started reading Catherine when she wrote regency romances. She then switched to her FBI Thriller series featuring Dillon Savage and Lacey Sherlock and I followed. I write mystery books because of her influence. Now I realize Catherine doesn’t need my help to sell books. She is a bestseller. I would like to be a bestseller one day and if I keep working hard at my craft I may get there.

Catherine Coulter makes my 12 Days of Christmas Great Reads and Great Friends list because her books have always kept me company through the years. I love the happy endings and the thrill of excitement. No matter what was going on in my life, I could find the thrill and excitement I needed in her books.

I just want to thank her for her stories of good always triumphing over evil. Thank you for letting me escape for a few hours as I poured through the pages. Those escapes made me a little saner for the ups and downs life throws at you. Thank you for never letting me down with one of your novels. I hope to never do that to my readers.

http://www.catherinecoulter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment