Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mitch Malone Takes on Valentine's Day

I’m filling in for W.S. Gager today on the blog. Seems “the author” has other plans for Valentine’s Day. Who has plans on Valentine’s Day? Not Mitch Malone, crime reporter for the Grand River Journal. I don’t get sentimental. I don’t do emotional drivel. I cover the remains when romance goes bad.

You have to check out “A Case of Infatuation.” I know it sounds like romance, but it is a mystery. I get conned big time by two females. I didn’t even know one was a female when I first met her. How was I supposed to know she wasn’t just a Detroit Tiger baseball fan?

Now the other lady, I was majorly infatuated with from the first moment I set eyes on her, but that intern just used and abused me. I would like to go into all the detail, but what is done is done. I’ve washed my hands of it. Check out the first Mitch Malone book and let me know what you think. I was robbed!

In the second Mitch Malone Mystery series that will be out this summer, another pair of ladies led me on a wild chase. Let me tell you, I wanted to run away a couple of times but one can cook and the other one I couldn’t get out of my mind. Worse yet, she was in a coma. This one is titled “A Case of the Accidental Intersection.” A least that is the title now, it may change.

Now, the one I’m looking forward to the most is the third book in the Mitch Malone Mystery series. I’ve had a few peeks at the very rough draft and let’s just say I try romance with a new woman and then my old flame, Patrenka comes back. I get myself in quite the situation. Not sure how she will manage to get me out of it. I do know I lose my heart. Oops, guess I shouldn’t have said that. Hey, maybe that is why W.S. allowed me to do the blog on Valentine’s Day. I’ve lost my heart and am looking to get it back. Book 3 doesn’t even have a title or a publication day, just trying to whet your appetite. Happy Valentine’s Day, bah humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment