Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy 2012!

Just wanted to post a quick update. To all who came out to the Countryside Arts and Crafts Fair last weekend. It was a great time and thanks for being so supportive for my first appearance in Jackson. Can’t wait for more. Sheila King won the drawing and hopefully is curled up with A CASE OF INFATUATION right now.

I’m going to be off line for the holidays. I’m working on the latest in the Mitch Malone Series. I have to get a good title going. A Case of …” It’s about Mitch Malone getting a girlfriend and then she gets blown up. Mitch isn’t having a lot of luck with the ladies these days.  Maybe an old flame will stop by to “comfort” him. You never know with a work in progress! It will be out this summer. Feel free to leave suggestions for the title. I need help with this one!

So have a great holiday season and I will see you in the new year!

3 comments:

  1. Titles are so tough. I always struggle with them. I'm taking a blogcation too. :) See you in the New Year. Enjoy working on your next book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of that blogcation too!

    As for titles, how about "Up in Flames" or something? Doesn't work with "A Case of..." but fits the explosion and the potential other happenings.

    ReplyDelete